London Day III - Brown Coat

dimanche, février 05, 2017

Hello beauties, today I'm showing you my last look from London. I couldn't go to London without wearing something in the color brown, I decided to take my long brown jacket with me and I worn it the last day. The one's who know me know that I love the brown color! A few weeks ago as I posted a youtube video with 3 looks wearing this color which I really like. I'll link it ''here''! It is a color that I like to wear for this autumn-winter time.
That day we took a walk around the famous bridge in London, I really liked it! As I wanted to take pictures for this look I found this calm place near the bridge, taking pictures here in London is quite difficult because people walk past your camera at anytime. There are a lot of tourists. This was the most calmly place we found and I also liked it because it had brown tones which looked good with my jacket.
For my look of the day I decided to wear these high knees boots because they are very trendy at the moment. This skirt and top are from stadivarius and the purse is from parfois.
What do you think about the look? And the brown color, did you like it?
Abreu Tania
PT
Olá lindas, hoje trago vos o ultimo look de Londres. Não podia ir a londres sem usar uma peça em castanho, decidi levar a minha casaca longa castanha, e vestir la neste ultimo dia. Quem me conhece sabe que eu adoro a cor castanha ! Eu ainda a pouco fiz um video no youtube com 3 looks a usar sempre esta cor que eu adoro, link ''aqui''! E é uma cor que adoro usar nesta altura de outono-inverno.
Neste dia demos uma volta pela famosa ponte de Londres, gostei imenso. Pra fazer as fotos do meu look encontrei este lugar perto da ponte de londres um sitio mais calmo, porque sim aqui em londres para conseguir boas fotos e difícil pois as pessoas passem em frente da câmara a todo o momento . Mesmo muitos turistas por estes lados . Este lugar foi o mais calmo que encontramos e gostei por ser assim nos tons castanhos que ficava bem com a casaca.
Para meu combinado de hoje l decidi usar estas botas
high knees porque sim neste momento estão muito na moda. Esta saia e top são da stradivarius e um saco da parfois.
O que acham do look? E a cor castanha, gostarem?
Abreu Tânia


Top: Stradivarius ''here'' and ''here''
Skirt: Stradivarius ''here''
Jacket: Primark ''similar here''
Boots: Shein ''here''
Bag: Parfois ''similar here''
Watch: Barbas and Zacári ''here''

You Might Also Like

0 comments