The famous patterned dress

dimanche, octobre 30, 2016


Hi fashionistas, today I'm sharing with you this famous flower patterned dress. Why famous?  It's a long story. I've been searching for this dress for a long time. I actually got inspired by a Blogger that I'm following on Instagram called "nazjuju". I love her style and as I saw her dress I knew I had to found out where she bought it from! I found out that this dress was from Zara, so I went to my nearest Zara to get that dress. As I arrived there I recognized that dress on the shop window and immediately I entered the store and asked the saleswoman where I could find it! But she told me that they wouldn't sale that dress. The next few days I went to different Zaras but they also told me the same thing. I didn't understand why they wouldn't sale a dress that is actually on their shop window. I gave up on that dress. As I like to buy clothes online and spend my time watching new stuff on the online shops, I went to "zaful" and you know what? I found that dress! I was so excited and immediately bought it! 
So this was my little story about this dress.

And for this look I decided to wear these black boots look-alike balenciaga that I bought on the "shein" online shop, they are really comfortable and I really like them! And lastly for this cold autumn I decided to wear this black leather jacket and for the pop of colour I chose this brown purse.

PT

Ola lindas, hoje decedi mostrar vos este famoso vestido colorido, repleto de flores,  para dar alguma cor a  este Outono . Porque famoso ? Bem, porque já queria este vestido há bastante tempo, serviu me de inspiração a Blogger que eu sigo no  instagram nazjuju. Adoro o seu estilo,  quando vi o vestido fui logo investigar as fontes e vi que era da Zara, fui às lojas e lá estava ele exposto na vitrina, entrei, perguntei logo onde encontrava o vestido, e nada,  disseram que  não estava a venda , não desisti,  num outro dia fui  a outras  Zaras e a resposta foi a mesma, não vendiam, sem perceber o porquê de não me venderem um vestido que estava exposto, desisti!  Como faço várias vezes compras e também gosto de passar tempo a ver roupa em sites online, foi a página ZAFUL  e lá estava ele,  encontrei o vestido que tanto queria,  sem pensar duas vezes comprei. Custou, mas assim foi a história do famoso vestido das flores.

Decidi combinar o  vestido estas botas imitação balenciaga que comprei na SHEIN muito confortáveis que eu adoro imenso. Para me agasalhar neste Outono que começa a ser frio decidi usar este casaco preto de cabedal e finalmente para terminar este saco castanho para dar um pouco de cor a este look.

Inspiration look - NAZJUJU
Look Inspiração - NAZJUJU


Dress: Zaful here/aqui
Shoes : Schein here/aqui
Bag: Yesstyle  here/aqui

Hope you enjoy it :)
Espero que tenham gostado :)

Abreu Tania 

You Might Also Like

2 comments