The white beige Look - Look 5/8 Marrakech

lundi, juillet 16, 2018

Hi people! After a break week, here I am again, back to my blog and to my posts. This last days were really busy for me, cause of my birthday party, and honestly, I just had no time for nothing else. But I promised you, so, let me show you my fifth look from my holidays in Marrakech.
This time I'm wearing a nude look, all in soft colors, as the white and beige. Those pants are from Zara and the blouse I bought from Aliexpress. For those who didn't saw my video where I'm showing you my Marrakech looks, I'll let the link right here, so you can check it out.
That way, will be much better for you to see the combination and in the description box you can also get the links to all the pieces I'm wearing.

How do you love this look? Do you approve it?

KissKiss

Abreu Tania
PT
Oi gente! Depois de uma semanita de pausa, aqui estou eu, de volta ao blog e de volta às publicações. Estes últimos dias foram bastante cansativos para mim pois tinha a minha festa de anos para organizar e sinceramente não me restou muito mais tempo para mais o que quer que seja. Mas como prometido, aqui estou eu de volta com o meu quinto look de Marrakech.
Desta vez é um look meio nude, todo em tons clarinhos como o branco e o bege.
As calças são da Zara e o top é do Aliexpress. Para quem ainda não viu o meu vídeo no youtube onde mostro este look, vou deixar aqui o link. Assim têm uma melhor visão do conjunto e na caixa de descrição podem encontrar os links de todas as peças que uso nos looks.

O que acharam deste look ? Aprovam ?

Beijinhos 

Abreu Tania


You Might Also Like

0 comments