Lace dream for a christianing ceremony

mercredi, septembre 13, 2017

Hello my dear ones! Today I've got another beautiful fashion aticle for you. This summer I had the chance to become a godmother which had been something that i was looking forward too and finally I became one. So today I show you the look I've chosen to wear for the ceremony.I clearly envisioned my look and therefore I was looking for something in a beige shade which would be elegant but still different from the typical dresses. So take a moment and please girlss!! Look at this DRESS!! I found it online on the showpo website and I completely fell in love with it. The dress has the perfect beige color and is actually short, but with the crochet to substract it leaves the inner part visible, which makes it so elegant. To complete the look, I combined the dress with my comfortable sandals which I purchased from the Lusitania shoe store as well as my little clutch from The Parfois shop. In addition, I went to my cousins hair salon in Famalicao Portugal to get my hair and makeup done which turned out perfectly. I will also leave you their Instagram and Facebook if you want to visit it. What do you think about this christinening look? 
I would love to hear your thoughts about it. 
Kisses 
Tania Abreu

PT

Bom dia meus queridos,  aqui vem maix um artigo de moda. Este verao tive obturnidade de ser madrinha algo que ja estou a espera a bastante tempo, e finalmente veio a minha vez. Este foi o look que vesti, estava a procura de algo em beige elegante e diffrente. E na loja showpo encontrei o meu encanto, este vestido beige bourdado, curto e ao mesmo tempo longo pois nao tem tecido na pare de baixo e faz com que ele seija curto ao mesmo tempo. Combinei com estes saltos da loja Lusitânia bem confortaveis pra este dia bem disportivo. E por fim este saco de mao da parfois.
Este lindo pentiado e maquillagem forao feitas por a minha prima que tem um cabeleireiro em Famalicao em Portugal. Aqui o instagram e Facebook pra quem estiver interessado.
O que axarao d este look de batizado ? 
Espero que gostem.

Beijos 
Tania Abreu
Dress: Showpo ''here''
Bag: Parfois ''here''
Shoes: Lusitânia ''similar here''
Hair/Makeup: ''here'' and "here"

You Might Also Like

0 comments