Obidos - Portugal

lundi, octobre 02, 2017

Good morning my dear ones, today have a new article for you which is about one of my stops in Portugal. This year my boyfriend  and I decided to get to know Portugal better and therefore instead of going to Algarve for a week we choose to stop at several magnificent places. One of them was in the town of Óbidos, which is about two hours away from the Porto and a historical beautiful village. It is really great for to walk among the walls, to visiti the charming village and to drink Óbidos' famous ginginha, which is a kind of liquor served in chocolate cups.
In one of the traditional shops I found this handmade crown with natural flowers and I could not resist it because I felt like a resident of Óbidos. I decided to wear this blue Overall with the flowerprint that gave a little color to this white city. Finally I added this green shoes. I hope you enjoy watching this wonderful village.

PT
Bom dia minhas queridas, hoje trago vos um novo artigo sobre uma das minhas paragem em Portugal. Este ano eu e o meu namorado decidimos conhecer melhor Portugal e em vez de ir uma semana ao Algarve escolhemos parar em vários lugares  magníficos. Um deles foi na vila de Óbidos, fica a cerca de duas horas do porto. E uma vila histórica e muito linda. Óptimo pra dar um passeio entre as muralhas, conhecer esta vila encantadora, beber a famosa ginginha de Óbidos, uma espécie de licor servido em copinhos de chocolate , adorei esta viagem no tempo. 

Abreu Tania

Jumpsuit: ''here''
Watch: ''here''
 Shoes: Undergroundshoes

You Might Also Like

0 comments