Beige / Vintage obsession

lundi, octobre 30, 2017

Hello, my loves. Today I have a new fashion article for you, but before we can fully dive into this look I wanted to tell you more about how I edit my pictures. Lately, I wasn't happy anymore about my editing process so I decided to give my photos a new look. As I was analyzing how I would love my esthetic to be I decided on a little vintage touch, but with clear photos. If you want to get a closer look, then just check my Instagram, as I'm already posting this kind of edited photos on my social media channels. I would really love to hear what you think about my new editing style.
Speaking of light tones, I am loving the cream/ beige color palette at the moment and therefore I can't stop buying new pieces in this color. Back to the outfit, I am wearing this skirt which I found in Mango during sales. I combined it with my Balenciaga dupes, which I can't stop to wear as they simply match everything and upgrade an outfit from the first instant on. The final piece of this outfit is my bag from Aldo that I bought in Bragaparque in summer in Portugal. What do you think about this look?
I hope you like it, kisses

PT

Ola minhas queridas, hoje trago vos um novo artigo de moda, antes de começar quero vos falar sobre o retoque das minhas fotos, decidi dar um novo ar as minhas fotos adoro o stylo um pouco vintage e as fotos claras. Se forem dar uma vista d olhos no meu insta, ja estou publicando fotos ha algum tempos no meu feed com esse estilo. Espero que gostem e digam  me o que acham.
Continuando a falar de tons claros, adoro neste momento vestir cores cream/beige, confesso que nesta época  não paro de comprar roupa dessa cor. Para a próxima quem sabe ? Decidi vestir este look da mango que comprei nos saldos. Achei uma boa combinação. Estas botas balenciaga que não paro de vestir, se pudesse vestias pra todos os looks. Por fim este saco da ALDO que comprei no Bragaparque no verão em Portugal. O que acham do look? 
Espero que gostem, beijos

Skirt Mango : ''here''
Blouse Mango : ''similar here''
Bag Aldo: ''similar here''
Watch: ''here''
Shoes: ''here''

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Adorei o look especialmente a mala!!

    Novo post: http://abpmartinsdreamwithme.blogspot.pt/2017/10/zaful-black-wishlist.html

    Beijinhos ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ich lieeebe diesen Look! All white und dazu die Boots - einfach ein Traum. Hast Du mega kombiniert meine Süße.

    Xo, Sara | missesviolet

    RépondreSupprimer